Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Big Time Whoops Moment!!

Hey Ladies, so I have been trying to really put myself out there when it comes to my makeup and I been entering contest for the practice. So there is this on group on facebook that has challenges every month (see me for more details on the group) and this month you need a model and its a fresh face look I used my lil ginea pigs from the last round tee hee .... love you girls! Check it out tell me what you think! 












There they are my beauties! 

So go figure one thing I forget is the sign thats required for the contest!!!!!! GAHHHH, only my I swear all that work and I cannot even submit them as entries!!!! GRR.


So a few days later I decide to do another .......









 












































Then as a gift from me to them I decided to make them up in a dramatic way cause i loooove it :)) Here is what we came up with :))






                                 


























This one thank god I got signs for the contest PHEW!!! Thank you for your patience with my long ass post! i had alot of fun doing this and cant wait to do more!!!

Lemme know what you think of my work I would love to know what cha'll thank!


Love you guys thanks for your support love you guys! <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment