Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Update!!!!


Hey ladies sorry I haven't been around much there has been alot going on! When i started this blog I had big plans cause at the time I had more time than ever! I'm a little more busy now.

What have I been up to? Well besides the norm, working. I have just moved in with my bestest friend of the whole wide world :P And we live 5 minutes from Downtown Vancouver. Thats Vancouver, Canada to be exact. A beautiful city if you havent been you must come and check it out :))

so Ive moved in with my bestie and its going fantastically! Got my room almost all set up just afew more things i would like to paint :))

Im currently working on a good set up for my videos lighting background you know the whole shabang, looking into a new camera too :))  I have so many great ideas for videos there is going to be a whole bunch of videos coming up in the next few days so stay tuned to my YouTube channel and my fb page :)) I will leave the links at the end of this post.

Now that Im getting a little more settled Im going to be on here more regularily. If you ladies have any requests of things you would like to see in video form or in a blog post definitely let me know.:)) 

Thats all for now, I hope you guys are all doing great! Leave me a comment below let me know whats new in your life these days! 

Thanks for your support, take a minute to have a look at my YouTube and Facebook pages.

I am going to be doing a 100 and 500 Likes giveaway and contests to follow as well stay tuned!

I am going to be doing a 100 and 500 Subbies giveaway and contests to follow as well stay tuned!

Your support means the world to me!
Till next time dawls!

Tiny Nicole xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment