Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Curly Hair TAG


Hey Ladies!!! Here is another!!! 

I Tag all of you Curly Cues out there ;)


1. What inspired you to go natural or wear your hair curly?
When my hair is long I like to wear it curly more often than now when my hair is midlength. I like the way my curls form better when its shorter but I don’t like how boxy it can look. I usually wear my curly when I want a wild look or when I need to give my hair a break on heat styling.

2. Who are your favorite curly hair idols?
Julia Roberts has great curls, I know there are more but im not one for being put on the spot haha


3. Which You Tube curly would you trade curls with for a day?
Im not so sure that I follow any naturally curly guru’s :s that sounds horrible if I do I definitely cannot see them in my head right now sorrry ladies!!


4. If you could have only one product for a year, which product would you chose?
I would have to say that this will be my John Frieda Volumizing Spray that stuff works wonderssss! 


5. If you could change one thing about your curls what would it be?
The way my curls are formed! I wish there werent so tight and wish they were uniform! Mine are tight curls at the root then they loosen up in the middle and go almost straight at the ends! So hard to work with!!!


6. What's the craziest thing you've tried on your "natural hair journey"?
Ummm I havent really gone this route with my hair.


7. What's your secret ingredient that your curls LOVE the most?
Condition, condition, condition. I cannot stress this enough.


8. If you could merge two brands of products to make your perfect product, which two would it be?
Hmmm. I don’t really use awhole lot of products but I would say my John Frieda Volumizing Spray and my Kenra Volumizing Spray.


9. What is your go-to hair style when you're in a rush?
Either the bang bump or a messy bun if I have long hair or low pony if I have short hair, and sometimes ill do a french braid.


10. If your curly hair had a name, what would it be and why? 
Spoiled. Because it does what it wants when it wants! No matter how much I redirect and try to force it a certain way my curls have a mind of there own, better just to listen makes the day much less frustrating haha.

Thanks for tuning in once again 

Love always Tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment